Little Boxes, Little Houses

Sunday, August 25, 2013




I snuck away with E to spend some time making things with friends.  H was a tad jealous and so we ended up making little houses too.  As we were all out of big match boxes, the little ones had to do.  We used the tutorial from Coloured Buttons with the kids picking out shapes, colours and ribbons and adults manning the glue gun.

Looking at the little red house and snowy white roof, we might make a few more of these later in the year, sometime around Christmas, I think.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi Amy, thanks so much for showing me your creations...they look great ...and a little red house with a snowy white roof and a little present popped inside sounds like a fun Christmas idea!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. I would love to hear from you.

Search This Blog

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *