Wedding Quilt - Almost Finshed

Saturday, July 07, 2012

It's been awhile since any quilts have been finished around here.  A quick check tells me that I last one I finished was August last year.  I have been working on this one since September last year and trying very hard to improve my project monogamy.  I promise, I haven't been distracted by any other quilts.  Winter jackets, clothes and wooden boxes yes, but no other quilts.  

This one is almost finished - a few threads to cut and photos to take. My fingers are left itching and I'm looking around at my pile of unfinished projects.  Perhaps I should finish some of them while I decide what to start on next.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comments make my day. I would love to hear from you.

Search This Blog

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *