The Easter Egg Hunters

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Egg Hunters 2011

The Easter Egg hunt was on at Mum's this weekend. Having learnt from our childhood adventures, the eggs were put out just before the hunt. My brother and I still remember, vividly, the time the hedgehogs beat us to the eggs. Miss H and Little E found all but one egg. We'll leave that one for next time.

Our Easter has been a nice mix of good weather, rugging-up weather, contemplation, celebration and family events. I hope yours was a good one too.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. We never had hunts as kids, so it's all new for us to set them up for the kids each year. I love it, but I forget to actually buy the eggs before the big day. Thank goodness for grandparents and their huge swag of goodies ...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. I would love to hear from you.

Search This Blog

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *