Book Tag

Monday, December 01, 2008

I have been tagged by the lovely Janelle of Heart Felt for the book tag. So here goes:

Go to the closest book to you, not necessarily the book you have just read, or your favorite, but the closest. Turn to page 56 and copy out the 5th line, followed by the next 2 to 5 lines.


“How did I think it would feel, when it came to standing on those starting blocks?”

The book is “Alessandra - Alex in Rome” by Tessa Duder. It follows a young swimmer competing in the Rome Olympics. I picked it up second hand for a friend. Her daughter happens to be called Alessandra, and I thought of this book when I was first introduced to the little one. I loved the for book in the Alex series, but I lost interest somewhere in the second book, “Alex in Winter”. One day I should get around to reading the last one so don't tell me what happens.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comments make my day. I would love to hear from you.

Search This Blog

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *